Site Map & Rules for Camping
Click on the map above if you would like to download and print a larger PDF file.
Camping Rules - subject to revision by management at any time
Check in is 2:00 PM
Check out is 12:00 PM
Late check-out may be available depending on space availability and must be arranged ahead of time at a cost of $10.00 and expires at 4:00 PM. Guest who remain after 4:00 PM will be charged an additional nights stay.
• Parents are responsible for their children at all times on all campground property.
• Controlled pets are welcome. Pets must NEVER be left unattended, must be leashed, quiet and
cleaned up after at all times. Pets are not allowed in campground buildings or pool area. All pet
licenses must be current and presented to management upon request.
• The speed limit is 9½ MPH. Speeders will be warned only once, and then kindly asked to leave.
Please watch for children at all times. No ATV’s allowed in park. All vehicles must be operated by
licensed drivers only. Please avoid unnecessary vehicle traffic.
• All visitors of campers must register and pay for showers and pool. Visitors must leave the park by
• Quiet time is 10:00 PM. At all times, radios, TV’s, pets, etc. are to be at a volume which will not disturb
others. Generators are allowed between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM only.
• Please be courteous by not extinguishing cigarettes on the ground, or walking/riding through other’s
campsites. Fires are allowed in fire pits only. Cutting of trees is prohibited and clothes lines cannot be
attached to trees.
• Window air conditioners and outside refrigerators are prohibited.
• Under most circumstances only one camping unit per site and two parking spaces per site.
• Fish cleaning station must be cleaned and remains must be wrapped in paper and placed into freezer
- not dumpster.
• Vandalism or destruction of any property will not be tolerated. Management reserves the right to evict
anyone for behavior detrimental to campground or guest’s property or failure to observe rules.
• Flags: Nations, states, provinces, sport teams, military and college flags are permitted. NO other flags are permitted Including political party, confederate flags or flags containing profanity.
Swimming Pool Rules
Outdoor Pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM, weather permitting.
• Swimming is at you own risk. There is never a lifeguard on duty.
• No diving, running, flips or horseplay allowed.
• All children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult. All children who use the pool must
be potty trained or wear an approved swim diaper.
• No food or glass containers inside the pool fence.
• Suitable swimming attire is required. Street clothes are not allowed.
• State law requires everyone to shower before entering pool.
• Please rinse feet before entering pool.
• There is a $5.00 charge per day for use by non-registered campers.
Self service ice and firewood are available for sale. The money boxes are located at the firewood station.
$6.00 per bundle of wood • $7.00 per 22 lb bag of ice • $3.00 per 7 lb bag of ice.
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to inclement weather.
In case of emergency, call 911.
We appreciate your cooperation.